Buckminster Fuller(1895-1983) When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Regarded by many to embody the Western Mystery Tradition, this is a black & white deck. The colouring of the images should be undertaken as an exercise in order to assimilate the depth of each card - one might say "a spiritual excerise".
Visit website for colouring info (important), & for viewing or downloading the cards individually.
Category:Tarot Version: na Compatibility: All Filesize: 0 bytes Added on: Sep-01-2005 Downloads: 6634
"Men and women are not free to love decently until they have analyzed themselves completely and swept away every mystery from sex; and this means the acquisition of a profound philosophical theory based on wide reading of anthropology and enlightened practice."
The Book of THOTH
The Mysteries of the Tarot, Crowley, Magick and Egypt revealed at The Book of THOTH