John D. Rockefeller (1874-1960) A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
The Chthonic Auranian Templars of Thelema (formerly the Chthonic Auranian OTO) is founded on the premise that the OTO is not only a pyramid of Knight Monks (as emphasized by the Caliphate OTO), or a highly specialized Magical Engine (as emphasized by Kenneth Grant's Typhonian OTO), but is also a family/tribe/network/fraternity of magickians who are each doing their own Will as best as each of us is able, and who are each fully responsible for their actions/stillnesses, thoughts/trances/channelings, and speech/silence.
The Chthonic-Auranian OTO was founded just prior to the September Full Moon in 1985 at the Southern Pagan Lunarfest (SPiRaL) by Bill Siebert, Cliff Pollick, and Sam Webster. Each had been active members of other branches of OTO during their magickal apprenticeships. Cliff was a III° member of the Caliphate OTO, and co-founder of Hadit Chapter of the Caliphate in Philadelphia. Sam was a II° member of the Caliphate, & founder of Aum Ha Camp in Boston. Besides being a Minerval in the Caliphate OTO, Bill Siebert had long been a member of Grant's Typhonian OTO for nearly a decade, during which time he had worked his way from probationer to V°.