One of our most popular reports is the Lifepath and Destiny Report. If you would like to sample this revealing report for yourself simply click on the link below. This will enable you to gain exclusive access to the first part of your personal astrology report for free and give you an idea of what your report will contain.
George Bulwer-Lytton (1803-1873) Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Abrahadabra is a word that appears in The Book of the Law, and is described by Aleister Crowley as the "Word of the Aeon" and that it “represents the Great Work complete, and it is therefore an archetype of all lesser magical operations” (Crowley, 1997). It is not to be confused with the Word of the Law of the Aeon, which is Thelema.
Abrahadabra is also referred to as the Word of Double Power. More specifically, it represents the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm—represented by the pentagram and the hexagram, the rose and the cross, the circle and the square, the 5 and the 6, etc.—also called the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of one's Holy Guardian Angel. In Commentaries (1996), Crowley says that the word is a symbol of the “establishment of the pillar or phallus of the Macrocosm...in the void of the Microcosm.” The sexual analogy here is obvious.