Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968) In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
The Stèle of Revealing (also called Stèle 666) was discovered by Aleister Crowley and his wife Rose in the Boulaq Museam in Cairo, Egypt on March 18, 1904. For the previous two days, she had been receiveing the message, “They are waiting for you” and claimed that it was from Horus. When Aleister took her to the museum to point out the speaker to him, she finally settled on this small, unassuming funerary stele. What struck Crowley was that it did indeed show Horus, and attached to the top was the exhibit number: 666, the number that he strongly identified himself with. The discovery of the Stele of Revealing was an important step in the events leading to the writing of The Book of the Law.
The Stele of Revealing was created by an actual Egyptian priest of the god Mentu, Ankh-af-na-khonsu (lit. He Lives in Khonsu), who lived in Thebes in the 26th dynasty (apx. 725 B.C.). It is a funerary tablet created to commemorate his death. It is wooden, covered with stucco and painted on both sides. It is rounded at the top and measures 51.5 by 31 centimeters.