Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
"The modern Lamen is…a simple plate which (being worn over the heart) symbolizes Tiphareth, and it should therefore be a harmony of alll the other symbols in one."
"The Great Work will then form the subject of this design."
"In this Lamen the Magician must place the secret keys of his power."
—Aleister Crowley, Book 4 (Part II, Chapter 15)