Goethe (1749-1832) A clever man commits no minor blunders.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Also called Yr or Eoh
Letter: E Old Norse name: none Flower: lilac Number: 5 Meaning: A Yew Tree Divinatory meaning: Transformation. The Yew tree has long been associated with the cycles of life - death and rebirth and with being the keeper of ancient wisdom. This rune reminds us the change is the only true constant in the universe. By embracing change we embrace necessary and inevitable transformation. Change can appear daunting to us at times, but we should remember that if we remain true to ourselves change will herald new physical and spiritual growth. Herb: Mandrake Tree: Yew Gemstone: Topaz. This properties of this stone depend very much on the colour being used. Golden and white Topaz helps to open the spiritual fire of the crown chakra and is the talisman for first half Capricorns. Blue Topaz is wonderful for those seeking creativity and wisdom while the pink variety activates the heart chakra, promoting love and spiritual compassion. Chakra: All (depends on colour) Colour: Blue, orange, pink, white, gray, brown, clear Crystal System: orthorhombic Hardness: 8