Aristotle Onassis (1906-1975) If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Page: 1/5 (102 total words in this text) (3030 reads)
Atlantis, the Antediluvian World
by Ignatius Donnelly
Scanned at sacred-texts, November 2000. J. B. Hare, redactor. This text is in the public domain. This file may be used for any non-commercial purpose, provided this notice of attribution is left intact.
The world has made such comet-like advance
Lately on science, we may almost hope,
Before we die of sheer decay, to learn
Something about our infancy; when lived
That great, original, broad-eyed, sunken race,
Whose knowledge, like the sea-sustaining rocks,
Hath formed the base of this world's fluctuous lore