Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914) All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
· History of the Tablet
· Translations From Jabir ibn Hayyan.
· Another Arabic Version (from the German of Ruska, translated by 'Anonymous').
· Twelfth Century Latin
· Translation from Aurelium Occultae Philosophorum..Georgio Beato
· Translation of Issac Newton c. 1680.
· Translation from Kriegsmann (?) alledgedly from the Phoenician
· From Sigismund Bacstrom (allegedly translated from Chaldean).
· From Madame Blavatsky
· From Fulcanelli (translated from the French by Sieveking)
· From Fulcanelli, new translation
· From Idres Shah
· Hypothetical Chinese Original
· TEXTUAL REMARKS
· A COMMENTARY OF IBN UMAIL
· Translation of same source, made c. 1485.