Ross MacDonald (1915-1983) Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't cure.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Before you begin your reading sit for a few moments and quieten your mind. Then think of the question that you wish to have answered. Remember the tarot is not a yes or no oracle so it's best to phrase your question to accomodate this fact. One way is by asking 'What will be the outcome if .........' For example 'What will be the outcome if I try to change my current job?'
Once you've forumulated your question, it's best to write it down, although if you prefer not to, you can simply commit it to memory. We would always recommend you write it down as the wording of the question is important, for that reason a text box is provided here.
After you've formulated your question, simply click the 'submit' button and your cards will be drawn for you automatically.
"Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics."
The Book of THOTH
The Mysteries of the Tarot, Crowley, Magick and Egypt revealed at The Book of THOTH